Creative resources are available to support teaching and learning across your curriculum.
- Greece: Secrets of the Past explores the rich legacies left to modern society by the Ancient Greeks.
- Mysteries of Egypt
- Civilization Clicks! is an educational resource featuring Web modules for students from Kindergarten through Grade 12. These modules – on topics as wide-ranging as folklorist Marius Barbeau, Aboriginal heritage and Canadian immigration - include specially designed games and activities that are both entertaining and educational.
- Before E-commerce: A History of Canadian Mail-Order Catalogues features catalogues and other mail-order resources, with suggestions for using them in your classroom.
- The Art of Puppetry features photographs, a glossary and extensive historical information on one of the world’s oldest and most creative forms of artistic expression.
- From Blacksmiths to Blackboards enables students to explore life in a typical Quebec village from the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries by clicking on individual village buildings.
Also visit the following sections: