With more than one million visitors each year, the Canadian Museum of Civilization is a destination of choice in Canada’s National Capital Region and located less than five minutes from downtown Ottawa and Parliament Hill.
The Outaouais and the Ottawa region is a destination where culture and nature blends wonderfully. You can discover the country’s history with its national museums, while admiring nature first hand through parks and cycling trails. This region offers many activities, attractions and festivals for everyone.
If you’re interested in Canada’s beautiful National Capital, or are thinking about visiting, check out our hotel packages and the Web sites describing the region.
Exclusive packages offered by hotels located across the street from the Museum:
Cultural Package – Four Points by Sheraton
Four Points by Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa located across the street from the Canadian Museum of Civilization
- $149 per (based on double occupancy, plus applicable taxes)
- Overnight accommodation
- Free Hotel Parking
- Two admission tickets at the Canadian Museum of Civilization
- Package subject to availability, not available to groups
- Valid until December 31, 2012
RESERVATIONS: Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 1-866-716-8133 and ask for rate code PKGCIVIL.
35 Laurier Street, Gatineau, Québec
Family Escape – Best Western Plus Gatineau-Ottawa Hotel & Conference Centre Gatineau
- Starting from $390 for 2 nights (based on 2 adults, 2 children, plus applicable taxes), including admission tickets to the Canadian Museum of Civilization and other attractions in the region
- Indoor salt water pool
- Family restaurant on site – Bistro Cartier
- Valid until September 30, 2012
RESERVATION: 1-800-265-8550 or 819-770-8550
131 Laurier Street, Gatineau, Québec
Sources of Tourism Information
- Regional map
- Tourisme Outaouais
- Ottawa Tourism
- Capital’s Infocentre
- Tourism – City of Gatineau
- Ottawa Getaways