By Frederick W. Waugh:
- “Notes on Canadian Pottery,” in Annual Archaeological Report, vol.XIV, 1901, pp. 108-115.
- Iroquois Foods and Food Preparation, Canada, Department of Mines, Geological Survey, memoir 86, Anthropological Series no.12. Ottawa, Government Printing Bureau, 1916, 235p.
- “Canadian Folk-Lore from Ontario,” in Canadian Folk-Lore, reprint from The Journal of the American Folk-Lore, vol.31, no.119-120, 1918, pp.4-82.
- “On Work in Material Culture of the Iroquois, 1912″ in Reports from Anthropological Division; Summary Report of the Geological Survey, Canada, 1912, Sessional Paper no.28, 1913, pp.476-480.
- “Canadian Aboriginal Canoes” in Canadian Field-Naturalist, vol.33, 1919, pp.23-33.
- “The Naskapi Indians of Labrador and Their Neighbours” in Transactions of the Women’s Canadian History Society of Canada, vol.IX, 1925, pp.126-136.
About Frederick W. Waugh:
- Sapir – Waugh, 1911-1925 , in “Edward Sapir’s Correspondence (1910-1925)“. Ethnological records, (I-A-236), Canadian Museum of Civilization.
- Accounts and Expenses, 1911-1915, in “Edward Sapir’s Correspondence (1910-1925)“. Ethnological records, (I-A-236), Canadian Museum of Civilization.
- Waugh – Foran, 1913, in “Frederick Wilkerson Waugh’s Correspondence (1909-1924)“. Ethnological records, (III-X-79M), Canadian Museum of Civilization.
- Randle, Martha Champion. “The Waugh Collection of Iroquois Folktales,” in Proceedings of the American Philosophical Society, vol.97, no.5, October 1953, pp.611-633.
- Annual Reports from Anthropological Division for 1911 to 1925 in Summary Report of the Geological Survey, Canada, and Report of the Department of Mines.